Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Lady's Day
Well here I go-not a clue how to do a thing, but you got to start somewhere. I was looking at blogs yesterday and was so knocked out by all the fantastic things people are doing! So perhaps I should share ME! I need any ideas from peeps on my next big project. I need to decorate my granddaughters old room. She and her Mom have moved into their new digs. I am left with an empty room! And to make matters worse, low on cash. I need to find a bed and everything else to make it a lovely guest room. Now I can do this in a style just I would like, bonus is that I can finally decorate it very french, very cute, very feminine. My granddaughter will be staying over at least once a week. I cannot wait to start. So flea markets, yard sales, estate sales, cast offs here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment